Our caregivers at Platinum Home Care Service are carefully selected. We don’t just hire anyone who applies, we require our staff to have the same commitment for excellence as our founders have.
Our caregivers must meet the following requirements:
- Be either a certified nursing assistant or have received an equivalent form of training
- Passed a state criminal background check and driving records check
- Approved by the Department of Homeland Security to work in the US
- Have been tested for TB to ensure that they are not carrying the tuberculosis virus
- Passed drug screening random test
- Completed and passed a series of personal interviews
By choosing caregivers who are qualified, we hope to give clients peace of mind. Each person we employ is well-trained and capable of fulfilling their duties to meet and exceed client expectations.
If you seek caregivers who match your needs, Platinum Home Care Service is your best choice. We hope to be caring for you and your family soon. Reach out to us at 770-615-8844 or 770-575-8362.